Sonic's Famous Technique Sonic's Famous Technique

And Eggmans Dog is converted to Sonics Badnick.

Teh Dne!

Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

Oh shit I would definitely would sell my soul to you guys for making this awesome animation. Please kickstarter this cartoon to become a series on television!

Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video) Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video)

As a fan of the 80's and pixel art enthusiast the brilliant pixel art style in stunning 60 fps seems to suffice it in any level! You win the internet for this!

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

Reminds me of Chip's Challenge. Great game with a catchy soundtrack. :)

ADARAN ADARAN

Very simple and addictive!

Love the pixel art and that chiptune theme that incorporated in the game makes it feels like your trying to kill creatures that stands in your way while you run for you life but sadly death is inevitable in this hellhole.

Miroko responds:

Steam Heart Steam Heart

The graphics and gameplay you implement in this pretty much nailed it and well executed. I really like the weapon selection but my preferred weapon would be the flamethrower which is a best offence to fend off enemies with.

Sadly this features one level but I understand your concern that you did this quick for Ludum Dare in 72 hour range and the result was a masterpiece filled with Treasure vibe. :D

RF & Pennyworth - Over RF & Pennyworth - Over

Sounds calming and relaxing in the beginning part. Hats off to you for making this beautiful song! *downloads*

RealFaction responds:

Aww thanks :)

BB8-Bit Wonderland BB8-Bit Wonderland

I have to say this is the best audio for Pico Day I ever heared! Thanks m8!

FrenZeon responds:

Thank you dude. I think this'll be a runner up entry.

Creo - Memory Creo - Memory

This brings awesome to my ears! You did a magnificent job right there hyperdemented!

Bendy & the Ink Machine Bendy & the Ink Machine

Long live Bendy! Our lord and devil.

AntonOxenuk responds:

He is quite something! Thank you ♥

Cave tileset Cave tileset

Neat. I wonder if you can pull off making a forest tilesets?

Nighmare Cops Harold Ham Nighmare Cops Harold Ham

This is very awesome and congrats to your art featured in front page!

PsychedelicSamurai responds:

Thanks. I'm actually not too fond of how this one turned out. Still needs some more clean up, but fuck it I'm not gonna bother tweaking it. Glad you liked it though!