'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

Reminds me of Chip's Challenge. Great game with a catchy soundtrack. :)

ADARAN ADARAN

Very simple and addictive!

Love the pixel art and that chiptune theme that incorporated in the game makes it feels like your trying to kill creatures that stands in your way while you run for you life but sadly death is inevitable in this hellhole.

Miroko responds:

Steam Heart Steam Heart

The graphics and gameplay you implement in this pretty much nailed it and well executed. I really like the weapon selection but my preferred weapon would be the flamethrower which is a best offence to fend off enemies with.

Sadly this features one level but I understand your concern that you did this quick for Ludum Dare in 72 hour range and the result was a masterpiece filled with Treasure vibe. :D

That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into

I would be shocked if that old man got run over by a car by catching a Pokemon as that would be a twist in the end which I fear while playing the game that I did not expect. Fortunately the old man survives finding his grandson.

Nice game btw!

Jumphobia Jumphobia

Nice. The jump mechanics reminds me of the Legend of Zelda that was released on an N64 where the player has to jump at the edge of the ledge and it's kind of refreshing to that and so is this game. :D

Authentic Octopus Game (Demo) Authentic Octopus Game (Demo)

This made me so happy this litele game demo has come to fruition yet the gameplay is nice. I can't wait to see the full game in action in the future. :)

squidly responds:

I ought to credit you with additional art, even if none of your stuff is in this demo it will be in the final game :D

Ultralight Beam Ultralight Beam

This game made me feel like I'm on LSD. Simply addictive and good gameplay!

Zombidle Zombidle

Great... I just vandalize a house with no losing mechanics.... Great game btw but does that makes me a sinner?

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

I'm glad everyone who collabortated was in the collab. Happy Birthday NG. If it were for this website then the internet will be a better place. :)

Super Rad Awesome Super Rad Awesome

I really enjoy the pixel art on this wonderful flash game. Well worth to spend time clicking on awesome reference and nooks and crannies during Christmas. :)

p.s. Who ever made this poster deserves to be accepted by humanity.