fiuosuhjgft0894wa fiuosuhjgft0894wa

This is art. I'll be playing this video in the background while I draw! Thank's Strawberry Clock.

Sonic's Famous Technique Sonic's Famous Technique

And Eggmans Dog is converted to Sonics Badnick.

Teh Dne!

Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

Oh shit I would definitely would sell my soul to you guys for making this awesome animation. Please kickstarter this cartoon to become a series on television!

Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video) Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video)

As a fan of the 80's and pixel art enthusiast the brilliant pixel art style in stunning 60 fps seems to suffice it in any level! You win the internet for this!

Pop Nebula Dreamer Level 3 Pop Nebula Dreamer Level 3

As a fan of pixel art I found this to be enjoyable. I didn't this movie is rated 3 stars in a half by people so I vote 4 instead!

PopNebulaDreamer responds:

Thanks for the vote! ^ ^

Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

So many many tears was shed to see how joyful this collab was going so far! I can even spot some reference!

Thank you for making this tribute to the greatness of Krinkles!

Motion Portrait: Orient Motion Portrait: Orient

Words cannot describe how awesome to see one of my favorite artists that can make this looks like an interactive masterpiece filled tranquility! :) Very impress to see this contribution for Newgrounds in the light of days!

Also that reminds me of Retronators pixel China mountain if you have heard of him which is simillar but a different art style:

Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

The ending is what I didn't expect as I thought this boy was about to be killed. You took much time to make the animation looked so polished with fluid movement and the end result was great! XD

Skitzo-Fisherman Follies Skitzo-Fisherman Follies

As I thought about Suicide Mouse animation this is just twisted and sick. :(

I really enjoyed the 1920's-1930's cartoon I found on the internet as I found this animation enjoyable and disturbing with a guy screaming in the background at the same time.

5 stars. :)

Comick responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

The animation looks amazing. Such pure talents and hard work are never wasted to make something compelling. I applaud your achievements. :)

And yeah the winter scene catch me off guard (I sometimes occasionally get sick on that particular season. I'm not against winter and not a season hater but catching a sickness during winter was a bane of my moments in life.)